Fun Treat Friday - 4/15/2016



Hello Everyone! Thank you for joining me on this first ever - "FUN TREAT FRIDAY"
Doesn't a nice treat sound super good on this fantastic Friday? That's what I thought too. Now that I have you craving for your favorite sweet, I'm going to share something even better than chocolate! (You might say "debatable" but gosh-darn-it! It's a book. Nothing beats a great book!



I actually have a new author friend here today, joining me on this delicious fun-treat day, and she has a great gift for all of you and is here to talk about her books in "The Hunter" series. (Can I just say I love the slogan "For those who beleive vampires should be killed, not kissed!") 

 


I'm going to hand the floor over to Heidi now, so she can tell you more!


Thank you Chantal for allowing me to offer a sweet little freebie to your fans! 

I am Heidi Angell (www.heidiangell.com) and am the author of The Hunters series, an urban fantasy for those who believe vampires should be killed, not kissed! 

The second book of the series is coming out this summer, and I am giving away copies of the first book in the series. I would appreciate a read and would love a review. 

Here is the pretty nifty trailer: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPIY9Om_x7A

The Hunters has a 4.5 rating on Amazon and a 4.19 rating on Goodreads.

"A fast paced story that grabs you and doesn't let go." Emma Jaye

"There are no in love, huggy, kissy, angsty whiny vamps here!" Amazon Reviewer

 "I'm grateful for this author, because in this book: vampires maim, kill, drink blood, and actually f#*ing die when exposed to the sun. You know, things that hominus nocturna is supposed to do. "  Drago

Here is a bit more about the The Hunters: What would you do if you found your town had been infested with vampires? For Chris and his brother Lucas, the answer was simple enough: you fight back. Gathering a small band of other people in their town who have been affected by the vampires, they begin a resistance. But after a year of fighting, they have only managed to kill a handful, while the vampire leader has turned five times that many. 

Then two enigmatic strangers appear, changing the groups lives even further. 

Fury and Havoc. They call themselves hunters, and want no part in this little band of heroes. Ordering them to lay low, the duo vow to rid their town of vampires. When Fury is injured, Chris aides these strangers, entwining his future with theirs. 

Now that the vampires know the hunters are here, and that Chris and his friends have helped them, the group is in more danger than ever before. Lucas is torn between protecting his new family from the vampires, and protecting them from these seemingly inhuman beings who say they are there to help. 

After all, what beings could be so powerful as to scare a vampire?

What do you have to do to grab your copy of this exciting read? Easy, fill out the form below!


Get an E-copy of The Hunters





Be sure to stop by on Tuesday to see and hear more from Heidi for a "Trendy Tuesday" right here on my blog. Are you excited by this story, because I sure am! I'm definitely going to sign up for my free copy!

Thanks Heidi for supplying us this delectable treat!


See you all next Friday! 

Comments

Heidi Angell said…
Thanks Chantal! If anyone has any questions, I am here to answer. Otherwise, have a fun-filled Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2017 Update

If My Characters in "Allerleirauh" were Lipcolors