Throwback Thursday: 4-28-2016: Wesley Forest


Do you all recall a time in your life when you did something fun, and at the same time was a bit life-changing? That's how I would describe my time at Wesley Forest. 

I spent the Summer of 2010 in the Woods of Weikert, PA 
Where I was Craft Counselor at Wesley Forest

I might not have known it at the time, but it had a profound effect in my life - for the better. 
I found a comfort in the woods - in nature - that I had never experienced before. 
And I met some AMAZING people - whom I still have in my life. 

(Photography © GlenRichards)

I thought to share the video I created of my summer - so you all could see how awesome it was. 



(Photography © GlenRichards)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2017 Update

If My Characters in "Allerleirauh" were Lipcolors