Flattering Reviews

I feel really lucky to be having the ratings that I've received so far. I feel really, very lucky. This morning, after receiving another email from a review swap that I've been participating in - and seeing the wonderful words of encouragement, I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes and kept saying "See Dad? See?"
I might have lifted my phone up too - just in case he wanted to see. But I guess, in a way - he does.

I wished so much that I could call him and say "Dad!! I'm getting all of these really great reviews, see?"
Where-ever you are today Dad - just know that I'm doing this for you.Because even if you're not here anymore on earth, I still feel want to feel your pride inside my heart.

So, with that said -- if you haven't had a chance to read "Allerleirauh" please - I encourage you to take a chance. It's a fairy tale - something simple and nice. In the years of war and tribulation, people found solace in fairy tales. Take a moment from your busy life - and try something new. You never know what it might inspire.




Comments

William Maddox said…
Nice post thanks for sharingg

Popular posts from this blog

December 2017 Update

If My Characters in "Allerleirauh" were Lipcolors