Forever-Ago-Update

It seems like it's been forever since I've been here, and indeed- readers (if there are any), it has.

It was actually a year and four months ago that I last wrote on this blog. It seems much has changed in the past months. I've experienced great loss, in the sudden death of my father Paul Gadoury.
I've been working on a new novel - for now called "Allerleirauh." (Just click the name and it'll take you to the Wiki page of the Fairy Tale to learn more about it.)

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here - I'm still around. And I hope to get better about blogging. Who knows, it might even be good for me!

For now, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays....

From my Family, to yours.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2017 Update

If My Characters in "Allerleirauh" were Lipcolors